Welcome to the hustle, folks. Its simple. Create a character. Answer the following questions in the voice of that character.
This contest will last the length of February. If Revolver likes your answers to these screener questions you will enter the second stage of the job application process.
The winner of WANTED 25 will win a 3-month prompt-based Serial Project. You will join the ranks of such esteemed company as Tracy Danger Mumford, Casey Pendergrast, Forest Lewis, Joel Turnipseed, Lara Avery and Marlon James.
Questions? Email Ross at [email protected] FYI, he’s not somebody who believes in the saying “There’s no such thing as a stupid question.”
To submit, copy and paste these questions into the comment section below and answer:
2. Reason for leaving prior job?
3. Have you been convicted of a crime and if so, what and when?
4. Do you have any restrictions on your ability to travel? If so, please explain.
5. Do you think a manager/ boss / employer should be feared or liked? Explain your answer.
6. Can you describe a time when your work was criticized and how did you handle it? Please be honest.
Due Date: Sunday, February 8th, 11:59 PM
WANTED is an occasional community writing contest run by Revolver. We give a prompt and our readers respond. See previous winning entries. If you’d like to receive email alerts—and that’s all you’ll get, a short email—saying the new one’s up, sign up here:
Enter your submission as a comment below.